PurrFit Fashions got its name from my husband John, who thinks everything that comes off my sewing table is simply “purr-fit”. I also have some pretty contented customers, so I guess “PurrFit Fashions” sums it up nicely.
Getting a good fit is important. I want my customers to look their best; both in custom clothing, as well as purchased garments. If your clothes fit your body, you appear slimmer, are more comfortable, and look your absolute best.
I am an accomplished seamstress, and can work with you to get the wardrobe of your dreams.
- Certified by Claire Shaeffer in “Chanel and that Suit”
- Certified by Claire Shaeffer in “More Chanel”
- Certified by Claire Shaeffer in “European Tailoring Techniques”
- Certified by Claire Shaeffer in “Tailoring Details”
- Trained in the JSM Pants Fitting Method
- Certified in Alterations for Professionals and Specialty Alterations: Bridal and Formalwear
- Diploma in Sewing and Dressmaking
- Diploma in Color Analysis
- Pattern Tester for Threads Magazine
- Member, Association of Sewing and Design Professionals (formerly Professional Association of Custom Clothiers)
- Member of Custom Tailors & Designers Association
- Member of the American Sewing Guild
- Member of Pattern Review
- Business established in 2003
Follow me on Facebook for the latest fashion news, tips, projects, etc. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Purrfit-Fashions/356036014413574.